Monday, April 2, 2012

Products- Best and Worst

       On average, individuals use approximately 60 or more products per day. Our lives revolve around products; from our cell phones, to the clothing we put on our body, to the chairs we sit on, we rely heavily on products. Out of all the products we use I think we notice and recognize less than half of these.
        I decided to look at products I use consistently every single day. Out of these products, I concluded that the best product I utilize is my cell laptop. I use an apple Macbook Pro, everyday, several times throughout the day. Its functionality is impeccable. It is truly made for the user and it performs extremely well. The battery life is great, the processing system is quick, and the product itself is made well enough for it to last long. 
 On the contrary,I also recognized a product that I use everyday, and even more so than my laptop, that is disappointing; my cell phone. I have and use a Blackberry Bold, which is fairly new. Being a reputable company and phone, one would expect them to stay up-to-date on all the new cell phone functions. "Apps" are a new, up and coming product in the cell phone world, and Blackberry has an extremely lax app market. The processing system is painfully slow, and the glitches are not fixed despite the updates Blackberry offers. The battery life, on both the old battery I already have, and the new battery I purchased, is very poor, which is inconvenient. Overall the product is not a good one, and it does no perform well.There are many steps the company could take to better their product; updating, and improving the physical product and the internal system and accessories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment